The Delta Gateway Foundation (DGF) will consider grant request from any not for profit organization whose goals align with the foundation’s mission and promotes:
- Educational and scholastic achievement for individuals particularly women of African descent in the Greater Cincinnati area
- Programs that enhance the social well-being and quality of life for women in the Greater Cincinnati area
- Programs that support the development of women through community outreach or social change
DGF will not consider grants for:
- Religious programs or organizations
- Meetings that are not aligned with the DGF mission
- Conferences that are not aligned with the DGF mission
- Banquets, dinners, luncheons, or snacks
- Awards, trophies, or plaques
Grants are reviewed during the DGF program year, September through June. Grant application can be submitted at any time during the program year. Notification of recipients and non-recipients will be made in writing within 90 days of the receipt of the written DGF Common Grant Application.
Historically we have distributed between $500 and $2,500 per grant request within a program year.
Grant Application Instructions
To apply for funding download and complete the Delta Gateway Foundation Common Grant Application below. Return the application to DGF via the US postal service or email it to the address below:
P.O. Box 37290
Cincinnati, Ohio 45222
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not send video, DVD, CD, audio tape, photographs, artwork, or other bulky materials. If brochures are necessary to explain an integral part of the project, please submit one copy only.